Porter's Laws and Disruptive Technology
- Joseph L. Bower and Clayton M. Christensen. Disruptive Technologies: Catching the Wave, Harvard Business Review, January-February 1995, pp. 43-53. (Search http://erms.library.cornell.edu/)
- Michael E. Porter. How Competitive Forces Shape Strategy, Harvard Business Review, March-April 1979, pp. 137-145.(Search Harvard Business Review
- Jill Lepore. "The Disruption Machine," The New Yorker, June 23, 2014. The New Yorker
- Greg Bensinger and Laura Stevens, “Amazon, in Threat to UPS, Tries Its Own Deliveries,” The Wall Street Journal. April 24, 2014. The Wall Street Journal.
- Anshu Sharma. “Why Big Companies Keep Failing: The Stack Fallacy.” Tech Crunch. January 18, 2016. Tech Crunch.
- Bo Begole. “Why the Internet Pipes Will Burst if VR Takes Off.” Forbes. February 9, 2016. Forbes Magazine.
- Andrew Myers. “Need for Speed.” Johns Hopkins Engineering. Winter 2016. Johns Hopkins Engineering.
- P. W. Anderson. “More Is Different.” Science. August 4, 1972. Volume 177. Number 4047. UTexas.
- Matt Brian. “Pine A64 is a $15, ‘high-performance’ take on the Raspberry Pi.” December 9, 2015. Engadget.
- Suzanne Kapner, Sarah Nassauer, and Laura Stevens, “Malls Reel as Web Roars with Holiday Shopping”, The Wall Street Journal (December 23, 2015). The Wall Street Journal.
- Kyle Samani, “Autonomous Cars Break Uber,” Tech Crunch. September 18, 2015. Tech Crunch.
- Michael Beschloss, “The Polaroid Swinger: Changing the Market in an Instant,” The New York Times. July 2, 2015. The New York Times.
- David Gelles and Mike Isaac. “Challenging Uber, Lyft Bets on a Road Wide Enough for Two,” The New York Times, January 9, 2016. The New York Times.
- Jon Peddie Research. “Mobile Devices and the GPUs Inside,” Jon Peddie Research, third quarter, 2014. Jon Peddie Research.
- Steve Blank. “Why Corporate Skunk Works Need to Die,” Steveblank.com, November 11, 2014. SteveBlank.com
- Jeremy Rifkin. "The Rise of Anti-Capitalism," The New York Times, March 15, 2014. The New York Times
- Melissa Korn. "Elite Grads in Business Flock to Tech," The Wall Street Journal, November 5, 2013. The Wall Street Journal
- Michael E. Porter. "Strategy and the Internet," Harvard Business Review, March 2001. The Harvard Business Review
- Clayton M. Christensen. The Innovator's Dilemma, 1997.
- Andrew S. Grove. Only the Paranoid Survive, 1996.
- Hiroko Tabuchi. "How the Parade Passed Sony By," The New York Times, April 15, 2012. The New York Times
- John Bussey. "Kodak's Slide Was a Long, Slow Show," The Wall Street Journal Asia, 1/6/2012. The Wall Street Journal
- Mike Spector and Dana Mattioli. "Kodak Teeters on the Brink," The Wall Street Journal, 1/5/2012. The Wall Street Journal
- Bradford Wieners. "Clay Christensen's Life Lessons," Bloomberg Business week, May 3, 2012. Businessweek
- David Whelan. "The Survivor," Forbes, March 14, 2011. Forbes
- Clayton Christensen, Michael Horn, Louis Soares, and Louis Caldera. Disrupting College: How Disruptive Innovation Can Deliver Quality and Affordability to Postsecondary Education, Center for American Progress, Innosight Institute, February 2011. American Progress.org